Mixed Beverage Information

Establishments wishing to sell liquor by the drink must obtain a permit from the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission in order to sell mixed beverages.  Once you have obtained a permit you will meet with our warehouse manager.  You will be designated an ABC store where you will place and pick up your orders.

When you pick up your order, you may pay by cash, guaranteed check or cashier’s check made payable to “PITT COUNTY ABC BOARD”.

There are currently three locations in Pitt County who serve our mixed beverage customers.